How to ensure social distancing:
- Have a one-way system, which will help control traffic inside the store. This will also help customers navigate appropriately in the different areas and aisles. Retailers can also consider having separate entry and exit points.
- Have social distancing markings and signage – this will help remind customers of how far they should stand from other individuals.
- Announcements and reminders for social distancing advice can be done regularly. This ensures that individuals are aware they should keep a distance and be wary.
- Limit the number of customers inside the store at any time. A queue can be formed outside to help ensure this. Retailers need to assess the size of the store and its layout – which will help to calculate the number of customers that can be allowed inside at one time.
- Consider carrying out restocking / replenishing out of store opening hours.
Why it is important to hire Security Guards than ever before:
Our guards can help protect your premises whilst also ensuring social distancing rules are maintained by customers and staff. The security officers can help manage queue control and limit the number of customers inside.
Controlling the crowd during peak times is also highly important – officers can control customers accordingly in order to prevent any activity that is not wanted. Investing in manned guarding also gives clients a peace of mind. As suspicious activity can continuously be monitored on site, emergencies are dealt with correctly and tense situations are prevented. This also gives staff more space to focus on their own jobs.
Security officers can help in de-escalating situations and addressing any threats and violence before they occur.
If you are a retailer looking to employ security officers for your site – do not hesitate to get in touch with Eaglesford Security Services. Eaglesford provide all clients with exceptional services to protect premises and personnel. Hiring security officers puts companies and individuals at an advantage. As officers can provide a physical presence, surveillance and on-going patrols.